Our Hiring Process
Your journey begins when you apply for job at Hitachi Rail. Please click here to view our latest jobs. Our specialist Talent Acquisition teams conduct pre-screening and shortlist suitable applications. Feedback will be provided on suitability, for the job applied for. Also, any requirements with regards to next steps will be communicated to you.
The Recruitment Process
- Initial interview: Format and requirements will be given to help you prepare fully. We see an interview as an opportunity for you to find out more about Hitachi Rail and the job applied for. While we start to get to know you and understand your suitability. See below for interview tips shared by our Talent Acquisition team.
- Further interviews: Any further steps required will provide further opportunities to deepen understanding - and meet additional team members and/or managers as appropriate.
- Feedback: At every stage we will provide relevant feedback, and any requirements with regards to next steps.
- Offer: Congratulations! We will be in touch with all the relevant details to finalise in a timely manner.
- Onboarding: Support will be provided during this important stage - for a smooth transition to joining Hitachi Rail on day one.
We appreciate that only one successful hire can be made per job. Therefore, we encourage all those interested in opportunities at Hitachi Rail to review our latest jobs regularly.
Joining Team Hitachi Rail
Summer Success in the UK for Reliability, Sustainability and Innovation
As we head into autumn, I wanted to reflect on the busy and excellent summer we have had in the UK.
Congratulations, Javier Ramirez, for being Selected as one of Mass Transit’s 40 Under 40
Meet Javier Ramirez, our Program Manager responsible for leading and overseeing daily operations for the Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) project in Canada.
Lyn Amor Doble wins Strategy category at WeQual Awards, Asia-Pacific 2023
Lyn Amor Doble leads HR operations for Hitachi Rail in Japan. Over the years, she has gained a broad spectrum of experience across Hitachi, awarding her a cohesive perspective on the business. She values hard work, teamwork, and inclusivity, which has driven Lyn to an award-winning career.